Friday 25 May 2012

The New Face of Live



The New face of Live
On Friday night, 18 May 2012 the 23-year-old Luthando Shosha a.k.a Loot Love was revealed as the winner of the LIVE Presenter Search and made her debut presenting alongside Bonang Matheba.

Luthando who studied Interior Designs and started working as a show host on Kingfisher FM in 2011. She later joined Bay TV as a presenter. She loves adventures and spending quality time with loved ones and lives by the quote “The whole world steps aside for a  person who knows where they are going.”

“I’m feeling soooo many different things at once! I’m excited! Happy! Beyond blessed and REALLY thankful to every single person that put me here by voting! There really is nothing cooler than having so many people have faith in you! I’m ready for this! I’ve worked hard to get here and I’m going to continue to do so,”

said an elated Shosha.

We wish her well

No comments:

Post a Comment