Tuesday 31 July 2012

Sprite Uncontainable Rooftop Experience

                   Sprite Uncontainable Talent Search Rooftop Experience


This past weekend my team and I were invited to attend the Sprite Uncontainable Rooftop Experience . The setting was amazing , Sprite outdid themselves with this event .

The sexy Sizwe Dlomo was mc of the night , I honestly think he did an amazing job throughout the night besides looking at his yummy bod and his voice I was taken . The event was basically to showcase all the finanlists from your dancers to your grafitti artists they all did an amazing job and we wish them well .

The performances were great from Reason who perfomed his latest track 'do it like I can ' ,  he's also making it big in SA do get his album , it's great and lastly not forgetting Optical Illusion . I also spotted Siyabonga Ngwekazi , Amu and Tumi from the volume . It was a spectacular evening .

The night was great I don't think there's anyone who would complain about the event . We wait in anticipation for Talib Kweli whose coming in September .


Good luck to all the finalists and thank you to Sprite


Do vote for your favourite finalist
www.spritehiphop.co.za


No comments:

Post a Comment